Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thank you just doesn't feel like enough

-->My cat Mr. B  just fits!

Dani and I started this blog not even a month ago and we are still in the beginning of the learning stage.
I get comments forwarded to my personal email and I can't tell you how excited I get when I see a new comment.  The best way I can think to describe the feeling of opening an email and reading the encouraging, complementary, funny, witty, heartfelt comments is .... FILLING.  My heart overflows and I get a big fat smile on my face and just have to read it again.  Today I showed my Dad the blog for the first time and watched him read it and look at the pictures and smiled as he smiled and he told me how cool it is that I am sharing with the blog community.
So, THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart for taking time commenting and following and viewing our brand new blog.  I am gitty.  Can you tell?  We promise to post regularly.  We are still learning and figuring out this whole crazy blog thing.  We are lovin every minute of it.
~Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment