Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's Cookin? Kitchen redo part 1.

The heart of the home? Maybe in 1970.
                 This is my "new" home. I hate this kitchen!  It has sunshine yellow walls, dark wood cabinets with white laminate counters. Please don't get me wrong I am thankful everyday  that we are able to live here. I am grateful for all of life's blessings. It is just not my taste.
         
    We just moved here after series of unfortunate events. A major kitchen remodel is not in the budget plus I have lived through one of those it was not fun.
Before


After

 We did finish the kitchen, but moved shortly after which is why I can't find the good pictures.
Anyway this remodel was thousands of dollars. I only have hundreds to spend now. Check back and see what a difference paint, wrapping paper, and new hardware make. Wrapping paper is not a typo!! I will be using it and I am not wrapping gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Dani, It's Jacki. LOVE IT! I know i'm at work and should be doing 'work' stuff but I just had to post a comment! Seeing this kitchen in person and now seeing what you have done so far...amazing! I will be over to see it in person very soon. Great job! :)
    ~Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great transformation. I can't wait to get to work on my kitchen. Have to wait for the funds, though.

    ReplyDelete